This message, related to the development of the theme, only displays on the
localhost homepage to notify you of any important theme changes.
Version 2.0.0 - July 20, 2020
Below are the following changes that could be breaking changes for your site. For more details on any change, please refer to PR #154.
The major breaking change is:
- Users that have front matter that utilize
images (backwards compatibility for
featured and associated parameters still remains) will need to adjust from
[images]="SRC" to the new format.
src = "" // Link to image
alt = "" // Alt text for image
stretch = // Optional: See screenshots for referenced values and outcomes
If you utilize any of the following, there might be a breaking:
- User custom templates may require adjustment.
- User custom i18n languages, or custom templates referencing i18n translations may require adjustment.
- User custom template for comments will require adjustment if it uses the theme’s CSS and/or JS.
- User custom CSS may need to adjust due to a variety of class name changes and specificity changes.
While I realize this is inconvenient, I hope that it is worth it to you in the long run. Thanks for using the theme, and feel free to submit issues as needed.